Aight, so I will very likely be getting a CSVT in the immediate future. To get it driving, I will be needing to replace the diff on it. Well, since I will be replacing it I thought that I might as well put a better one in. So I opted for the Quaife LSD, well on the contour.org site it has it listed under the mods section for $595ish. Well, is that price still accurate? I have been trying to find a good deal on one but still have yet to find one for that price. I have seen em up in the $800 range and I don't know if I am gonna be able to afford that on top of the price of the car. Can anyone tell me a good place to get the LSD (differential, not drug ) for a decent price? Cuz I am having difficulties doing this. And I am also prolly going to be putting in a Fidanza flywheel...so maybe some input on that one as well... Thanks guys, Scott

98 Silver Frost CSVT #415 of 6535 Born on 4/23/97 Weapon R Intake B&M Short-Throw Shifter Panasonic CQ-C9901U Head Unit Indiglo Gauges from StreetRacerParts.com {PM me if you want a pair of Pre-98 Sail Panels}