I have had my 3L up and running for 700 miles now. I never got a tune from brenspeed, but I have had derek get my car to the point where it was driveable. I have the PRP and a wideband, but I had a HUGE flaw in my tuning plan...I have no KNOCK SENSOR!

As it is I do not know much about tuning and I intend to really read up on it once I get done with school, but I have finals and cannot dedicate any time to this. Basically I need some advice to make my car a bit more driveable.

The idle is WAY off. I have datalogged and the programed idle is 720, but mine is doing it's own thing at about 920-970. The revs drop pretty well until it hits about 2k rpms where it will sit for severel seconds before kinda settling at 900rpms. All my vac lines are good, but I am thinking this may be that I put the TPS on a little wrong.

What I am worried about mainly tho is getting power out of this engine without a knock sensor! Is there a way for me to get standalone aftermarket one datalog with it as an analog 0-5v. I really don't know much about knock sensors so I am really very lost.

I know have just created a long azz post with several diff issues...sorry about that.

Born again on 04/09/06 FOR SALE: Moonroof glass and motor MB sunshade PM ME!