rick, i work for ups. i'd be more than glad to check on this and try to figure out what went wrong if u want to pm me the tracking number. unfortunately there r alot of things that can cause an item to go missing. r u still waiting for the engine back or already got it back? #1 reason is usually the label tears or becomes illegible and the item gets forwarded to a corporate warehouse and catalogged. when a claim is issued we try to match the item to the claim. an engine is actually easy to match. the weirder the item the easier it is. do u ship them out in wood boxes or strapped to a pallet? i've see engines and trannies shipped pretty poorly, some even full of fluids that leak. i agree adc shouldve done all the work with ups. if u have an account with ups that u use to ship stuff, i'd be billing adc's ups account as a 3rd party if and when u dropship engines for them.

unfortunately i believe he does have a right to request a refund regardless of the reason and hence why his credit card company would give him the credit and go after adc to recover the refund. of course we try to show some cortesy to fellow forum members who have established an excellent reputation and then try to reach a mutual agreement that works best for everyone

u can try offering shortblocks with a refund minus shipping cost and a restocking fee of some sort (or adc).

i can understand u not wanting to deal with the hassles but its unfortunate. u do whats best for u.

Hugo AIM:omegazodiac 95 gl & 99 contour svt #1750/2760 my profile pics stuff for sale