I had been having this on going problem with my SVT wheels, they shake pretty harshly going over 60 miles an hour. between 60 and 75 its absolutel horrible, you can even see the dash itself shaking... But once you hit 80 it calms down to a tolerable point. As goes the same below 60 miles an hour, it never really shakes at all. I took the car to discount tire when I first learned of this, and paid them to balance all of the rims, this was at the time when I was changing my winter rims out with the SVT ones in early march... I KNOW it has to be the wheels because when I had the steel ones on, the car drove smooth as butter at any speed... The wheels are now Balanced and shaking between 60 and 75 MPH. I looked the wheels and I saw a new weight or two on a few of them, but other then that I guess they were balanced... Anybody have any insight or should I go back to discount tire and raise hell again... Speaking of which, when I went back a week after I had the rims balanced they said the reason I had the shaking problems was becuase I needed new tires, which is true, I need two new tires in the back... But that wouldnt explain why the shaking is coming from the front on tires with over 50% tread left...

98 Corolla LE 1.8L DOHC 1ZZFE TEIN H.Tech Springs Tokico HP series Struts Short ram air intake Tsudo Axel Back Exhaust ... if a jelly fish stung me.. would you pee on the wound?