Originally posted by Big Jim:
Originally posted by ChattavegasSE:
Originally posted by TourDeForce:
Originally posted by tropictour:
Originally posted by Tourige:
Originally posted by warmonger:
I'm not getting caught like I did years ago on those sunroof modules where I invested in a bunch of product only to have people back out.

Take deposits to cover material costs, or better still, put together the GB with payment in full required up front, then make a production run with little/no risk to you.

But PM me first, so i can be #1 on the group buy.

HEY!! I started this thread!! Back of the line you northern hi-jacker!!

I was first on the original list.
-tropictour

That's fine. Long as it isn't one of them tree huggin' freaks from Canadia.

Ain't that the truth! Boy I tell ya what, them crazy hippies with their long hair and smelly Volkswagens can go back to California where they belong!

What makes you think we want them?

Well that's where they came from, ain't it? I mean, shove 'em back where they belong; on the left side of the Mighty Mississippi!

Now wouldn't it be a dull world if we sent all the Oakies back to Oakie and all the Arkies back to Arky and all the Hoosiers back to Hoosie. If California can keep some from all the different groups, surely you can keep a few hippies.

Hippies don't fit in very well here anymore either. Berkley has become much more conservative and San Francisco has . . . well, lets just say drifted off some other way. The crunchy group just doesn't fit in much anymore.

Jim Johnson 98 SVT 03 Escape Limited