Okay, I've found a reasonable estimate for lasercut. I commissioned a single front and rear to be cut so that I can compare them to the brackets that are already in use. If the fit is good then I can get a batch cut.
It will take 5 days or so to get the new prototypes and then at least another few days for one of the people who did prototype testing to swap them out on their car and compare the fit. If all goes well with the fitment and no changes are needed then we'll run it.
The problem is that I have to run off a large amount in order to bring the costs down. I haven't finalized the costs because I still have to compute final machining cost and find an alternate source for one of the parts. When this is done I will get back on and post a price for the fronts, rears, shipping, and timeframe. At that point if everyone is still interested then I will move it to the group-buy forum. When we get it to the group buy forum it will be up to all of you to help get the Cougar guys in on it and let FCO know as well in order to make it happen.
The only thing I can assure you is that they will be significantly less than the FSVT kit (including you buying your own rotors factored in), and that both the front and rear together (with all estimated costs) it will still pull in less than the FSVT kit by itself.

Its been six months of continuous use on three different SVTs across America. The rear kit has been in use on my old car since September of 2005, and another car since January so we are moving towards the one year mark for reliability testing with them. Although some of you are anxious I encourage you to look at the bright side, in that from both winter into summer with the variety of driving types that those seasons can allow, this hardware has perfromed above expectations. Sometimes waiting is good.

Former owner of '99 CSVT - Silver #222/2760 356/334 wHP/TQ at 10psi on pump gas! See My Mods '05 Volvo S40 Turbo 5 AWD with 6spd, Passion Red '06 Mazda5 Touring, 5spd,MTX, Black