Keep in mind I have my IAC hooked up with hoses...I am using an alum 3L split port manifold. Does it matter the length of the hoses?

Okay...here's the deal: I am going to start tuning my new set-up this weekend (3L turbo). it is the only code I have, and i have some Q's. 1st I believe it is associated with my unusually low idle (I can barely get it to idle on its own at about 400 rpm)

I have read sometimes it's a wiring issue...how do I tell? I want to know for sure before I go get an IAC...

I put 12v across the IAC and it does click. I put an almost brand new IAC from the donor motor in the plug (though not hooked to the manifold---it takes some modification to do so--) I still got the code. What do I look for on the wiring? I have checked the unit itselfas fasr as ohms and putting voltage on it and it tests fine.

So I guess I am assuming it is the wiring...is it the plug itself or the wires? I have tons of extra plugs I could splice in, but I hate to hack the harness if it is not neccesary.

I know my base tune may/may not affect the idle now, but the fact is that i still have that code. The wiring harness I am using came from a newer half the mileage SVT, so I assumed it would be fine. One ground will ground whe testing with a volt meter.

ANy ideas?

98 E0 SVT with some stuff