that's right. i just got a sweet hook-up on some Tornados. I can get them for both the Zetec and the 2.5 but we need at least 20 orders for each to go through. these normally cost $70 plus shipping but I can get them for $40 SHIPPED! Tornado.com reports that for the 2.5 duratec an increase of 12hp and 5mpg can be expected, at least! i already put one of these in my cobra, based on the advice of the dyno-tuner, and my mpg is around 19mpg in the city, even when driving like an arsehole! the butt dyno noticed a huge gain in hp as well.

lets get the sign up list going so i can get an order in soon!

How does it work?
The Tornado's unique airflow dynamics creates a swirling, fast-burn effect in the combustion chamber. This creates finer particles (atomized fuel), allowing better flame propagation and more complete combustion.

TORNADO causes better fuel atomization, resulting in gas mileage increases of up to 24%. These figures are confirmed by road testing performed at an emission lab licensed by the EPA. Dyno testing shows up to 20 added H.P. as well! The TORNADO requires no maintenance and is an affordable addition to most passenger cars, light trucks and RVs on the road.

Simple Installation
TORNADO installs in 3-Easy steps in usually takes less than 10 minutes to complete. Full installation instructions are available here and enclosed with each TORNADO purchased.

HINT: There were three specific car lines from GM that used this setup in the early 1980â??s. Just more proof that manipulating the air flow can improve low rpm torque, improve driveability and economy.

Remember, The Tornado comes with a 30 day money back guarantee.

The Tornado works on the simple principle of creating a swirling air motion or â??Tornadoâ? effect on the incoming air stream. Anytime you make the air move around an object, or cause it to swirl or spin, there is an increase in air velocity.

This is exactly what generates â??Liftâ? on and aircraft wing, and how the booster works in a carburetorâ??s venturi. This is Bernoulliâ??s Principle, and is used in conjunction with Newtonâ??s 2nd law.

The Tornado is actually a vortex generator that can improve the airflow in the intake manifold. click for larger viewMany Original Equipment Manufacturers use this technique to improve engine efficiency in current models. The first example is Fordâ??s new 3 valve Triton 5.4Liter engine with variable valve timing.

Fordâ??s elaborate system uses vortex generating flaps that are on common shafts operated via a bellcrank which is connected to a bi-directional DC motor. The motor receives a signal from the PCM or engine management computer, and activates the shafts to position the vortex generating flaps.

Mercedes-Benz uses a similar setup, and refers to them as â??Tumble Flapsâ?. Again, nothing more or less than flaps designed to create a Vortex or swirl the air to improve engine efficiency.

For those â??Non-Believers, we have included some pictures to demonstrate the use of a vortex generator in an O. E. M. intake manifold. Can you identify the application?

the Coz likes it!

Originally posted by Tourgasm:
Sometimes you can mess up a word so bad that spell check doens't know what the hell you're talking about.