Ok im really angry against UPS, ITS CRAZY, i had a 40$ shipment from spmotorsports and UPS charging me 40.75$ of brokerage fees to have my packages... do im wrong or its sound impossible ??

secondly my package was supposed to be received on the 23 and they received it to my city on the 30 after having sending it 3 time to this little town 8 hours from my place and returning to montreal after every attempt.. because somebody in the process typed a wrong letter on my postal code (C in place of the X who is next to each other on a keyboard, funny hen)

So i finaly inform them of that myself. they said i can ask for a refound for SPmotorsport for the shipping cost of 16$ that i already paid and SP will have to refund me after.

sorry to bother people with that but i need to express my anger about it, can i do something ?? can i get a complete refund if i persist ? can i sue them ?? i dont want ending paying 90$ for a stupid MAF adapt that took more than 2 week to received.....

1998.5 Toreador Red/Midnight Blue Contour SVT - #5912/6535 - DOB - 05/11/1998 - RU-3530/CTA Intake Pipe MSDS Heaser/Y-Pipe Magnaflow #10435 9mm Ford racing SPEC Stage one/Spec Alum. Flywheel HERE