Was invited to a Dyno day yesterday at Extreme Motorsports http://www.extrememotorsports.com/ so I took both the SVT and the TTA to see how they would do. The SVT was Dynoed once before on a Mustang Dyno back in November '04.

Here was my plot from then...

Since then I have not done a thing performance wise not even a tune up. Now at 52K I'm sure I could use some new plugs and the Manacors I have to install wouldn't hurt either. My mods are the same and ~9K more miles on the car. Here is my new plot on a Dynojet Dyno

Pretty strange the numbers are almost identical...

Mustang:
171.6 hp @ ~6750 (rev limitted)
145.3 lb @ 5500

Dynojet:
171.1 hp @ ~6800 (rev limitted)
148.9 lb @ ~5500

Note the Air Fuel is a little rich...I suppose if I could lean it out some I'd gain a few more HP. Maybe new plugs will

Several guys there seemed to think the numbers were on the low side...like everyone says you can't compare Dyno to Dyno

And I had to Dyno the STOCK '89 TTA for a baseline before I have some fun with it. Now I do know it needs a few things but didn't have time to get them done before this since it was kind of a last minute thing. I need new valve springs and plug wires bad plus the innercooler desperately need a flushing out but since the pulls were real cheap...~$40-$50 per person for at least 3 pulls each w/AFR what the hey.

Here is the TTA plot...

Not too bad concidering...HP is a bit low but the torque is pretty good. The Air Fuel seems to be on the money. I need to post it on the turbo Buick/TA boards and see what the experts say there.

Scott 2000 Contour SVT #1464 Mustang Dyno: 171.6hp/145.3lb Dynojet Dyno: 171.1hp/148.9lb 1989 20th Anniversary Turbo T/A "Indy 500 Pace Car" #1376 of 1550 All Original, 46k with a few mods 2002 F150 SuperCrew