Originally posted by teamSVTour:
so they look great and all...but..um....how well do they do the job?

Originally posted by Manch-VegasSVT:
Originally posted by Goonz SVT:
my next pair will def. be the new Valeo's

These are deff. a nice pair of blades as I have had these on for almost a year now and even though I'm in Phoenix(for now) and we just finished up around 140 days without rain, it has been raining here and there for the past couple weeks... The Valeos perform like the day I bought them, they were a little more expensive when I first got them, But if I'm not mistaken their prices are fairly similar to everything else out there now....
I highly recommend these for anyone who hates the problems assoc. with metal frame wiper blades..

yep, just checked tirerack and they are the second cheapest pair, and highest qaulity IMHO clicky fo' linky

Originally posted by Geddup Noise:
Goonz mentioned the new Valeo's. I've heard great things about them. All of the new Audi's are equipped with them as well. I'm going to give them a shot once I get my next paycheck.

The thing that's cool about these blades is their lack of metal to metal joints that most wipers have. The blade itself usually isnt the problem. When the metal starts to get old or rust the wiper doesnt contour to the windsheild as well anymore leaving streaks and missing some parts of the windsheild all together. I've been pumped about these since I saw them on the Audi TT. But at first i thought it was just an Audi thing.

Read.

Tony 1998 SVT Contour (B/MB) #542 3L 1998 SVT Contour (SF/MB) #1266 parts car 2000 SVT Contour (SF/MB) #1533 3L swap to begin!