Of course being a '95 Duratec I am lucky to have an old code reader. Cheap but somewhat effective. Anyway here are some errors with KOEO 317 (not listed in my code reader book), 233 Electronic Distributorless Ignition System (EDIS) fault Spark: Advance Word(SAW) signal error, and 211 Profile Ignition Pickup (PIP) circut fault. KOER: 538 Insufficient RPM change during KEOR Dynamic Response Test/invalid cylinder balance test due to throttle movement during test (DUH, like I said erratic idle ), 536 Brake On/Off (BOO) circut not activated during KEOR (after I did this test I noticed my brake lights were on and I lifted the brake pedal a tad and now OK), 521 irrelevant to my problem, 653 (not in my book), 172 yeah I know I still haven't replaced the upper O2 sensor, and 336 EGR sensor circut voltage higher than expected / exhaust pressure high (yeah I know, when it gets warmer out I plan on cleaning that out). Anyway I am rather concerned about 233 and 211, do I need to replace the coil pack and PIP??

Later. Pepse.

'95 Mystique LS Young America, Moonlight Blue, V-6 ATX, LOADED. REMEMBER: Always fasten your seatbelt as it makes it harder for the aliens to suck you out of your car.