Alright folks, Steeda and I have teamed up to work on this group buy; PM Motorsport and Skunkworks Autosport

We have a couple of options in terms of how you can order your pod.

1. 3 pods right under the vents. Vents will be fixed, except for left to right adjustability of the left vent. (The same as the one posted in Pics and Video) - $170 dollars with core return $195 w/out core.
�Add either a 2 5/8, or 2 1/16 in the coin slot. (four gauges total) + $30 dollars
�2 gauges on either side of the steering column + $40 dollars
�2 gauges in the vent position + $40 dollars

2. HVAC gauge pod. Will look exactly like the original, but will be where the original HVAC controls sat. This will include wiring, unions and the vacuum lines so that you can relocate your HVAC controls. $150 dollars. [I]Will need a minimum of 5 orders for this option[/I]

-Pods will come any color you want, as long as it is flat black. Or you can pay extra and we�ll paint it for you. Details can be figured out.
-You may need to dremel the inside of the PVC pipe to fit your gauge perfectly. Generally only a small amount needs to be taken off the top of the inside for a perfect pressure fit.

A $45 dollar non-refundable deposit will be required prior to starting fabrication. The rest will be collected when your pod is finished. Pod will be shipped when payment is received. Payment instructions will be PM�ed as when the time comes.

Some pictures:

Alex '99 SVT Contour -=|WANTED: Vortech, working or not |=-