what about the crappy headlight switch that I bought from you? I don't know you at all or met you in person but you were the biggest dick in PMs to me and sold me a product that was crap not to mention your only answer was telling me to buy a FORD CD from you if I didn't know how to install it

Also you didn't even sell me the entire headlight switch - just a portion of it and whoever took it apart for you opened up the connections area and must have put it together back upside down and ruined it.. Gee, no wonder why I kept asking you how the hell do I install the blasted thing.

I don't want to add fuel to the fire but I guess my assumptions about you were correct based upon the posts above. I've only met a few of the CEG members so far but I'll take the above as truth based on my experience with you and buying that switch

Crispy 99 Cougar - Arancio Atlas/Grey Graphite Pearl Custom Widebody 98 CSVT - Silver Frost #4014/6535 - Born 10/21/97 98 CSVT - Silver Frost #4085/6535 - Born 11/10/97 See My Rides