Yesterday and the day before I was able to operate my car with no problems, but now I can't get my lights to work. I drove off today, tried to turn on my radio, but nothing. Hmm, tried to turn on my dome light, nothing, dammit I blew a fuse. I turned around and when I put on my turn signal, it made a buzzing sound and didn't light, then I pushed the brake, heard a pop, and then had no turn signals either. Hmm, blew another fuse. Got home, checked the two, both were blown, put one in the brake lights, pushed the pedal, it popped. Put a 10A in replacement of the 7.5A for the domelights and it popped right away (I had my door open). What should I check next? I have to go to work now so help me out please. Could it be a relay? I just got done installing underbody neons but the only thing I tapped into was a constant 12V and they still work with both fuses out. Ideas?

BTW: I was driving my car this morning with no problems at all. The only thing I did between was reroute some neon wires to better hide them, all 4 still work though.

Last edited by 00_HO_Contour; 03/08/06 07:37 PM.

Alex 00 T-Red/Tan SVTC #1964/2150 167 HP @6800 153 TQ @3000 Sold- 98 'Tour SE 24V 5-spd 149 HP @5900 148 LB FT @4300