I finally got my heads back from the shop that did the port-matching to my SVT LIM, and I'm a bit concerned with the new injector "dimple" that they made. It looks too shallow to provide a good spray pattern, like it might deflect some of the injector spray and/or puddle the fuel. The shop said they didn't want to make it deeper because they were afraid to compromise the strength of the walls by making them too thin, and they said it would be ok that way anyways. Did you guys have to add any aluminum to the outside of the heads? Please check out the links to my pics below and tell me what you think. I should be able to get more pics of the heads with the LIM and injectors sitting on it tonight. I would especially like to hear from DemonSVT, Blackcoog, Warmonger and anyone else who has first-hand experience about this. T.I.A.!

Pics:
Pic 1
Pic 2
Pic 3
Pic 4

Matt 2002 Subaru Impreza WRX (WRB Stage 4+) Old Rides: 1999 Sil-Fro SVT Contour 3.0L with goodies (Totalled 6/21/06) 1988 Bronco II (Sold) You know you launch hard when you beat oncoming traffic through their own crosswalk lines.