Originally posted by teamSVTour:
I disagree. This may have been a dumb decision but the 1st transaction went through so well so I had a little bit of trust that I would get my $ back.

That being said, the first thing we could all do is go onto E-bay and give him a negative rating. Or since I believe he has his store on there maybe we can file something through E-bay.

So after sending it back he now has my order and my $ that to me classifies his as a scammer.

I agree with both of you... I think he sucks at teh biz, so now he's just scamming most of us.

I recieved the 1st order real quick, and they're cool looking... until you light them up.

Since I revealed that a white face guage ends up having a "halo" sort of light around the number, I realized that I can't use the guages here. Due to the "halo" effect, the Km/h section is very hard to read (all the blobs flow together), which is very bad here where I need Km/h.

That being said... I am hoping I can get a set of Canadian SVT guages sometime. If I can't, I might attempt to get ahold of a set of ST200 guages, non-UK being best (since they use MPH up there, and I'm looking for Km/h).

Maybe getting all of us that have been scammed together and writing to Ebay will get him shut down on there, maybe even banned from Paypal.

Last edited by Big Daddy Kane; 06/13/06 02:11 AM.

Goin' Round Traffic Circles @ 50Km/h!!! \m/ -- 1998 E0 SVT #2119 of 6535 \m/ -- 2003 Sentra SE-R Spec V