I disagree. I have sent my order back and he told me he was going to refund my money. This may have been a dumb decision but the 1st transaction went through so well so I had a little bit of trust that I would get my $ back. Well He received my returned order on May 24th (have e-mail from him saying he got it) and he said he was going to mail my refund on Friday the 26th.

I still have not received it. I have sent 3-4 e-mails asking about my refund. None have been answered. It's now 17 days after he said my refund was going to be sent. The last e-mail I sent requesting my refund was basically letting him know if I dont hear from him, get a tracking #, or my refund immediately I will do whatever can be done so no one else buys from him again. That being said, the first thing we could all do is go onto E-bay and give him a negative rating. Or since I believe he has his store on there maybe we can file something through E-bay.

All I know is the product I recieved was half the order I ordered and it was made half-assed. So after sending it back he now has my order and my $ that to me classifies his as a scammer.

SOLD Polarg M-28 super bright white bulbs. Replace yellow stock license plate bulbs. See add in classifieds. WANTED:: EVO style CF hood