Originally posted by Auto-X Fil:
Where are you, Tyler? I've been sending you emails for a week now. USPS still says you haven't given them my package yet.

Im here Im here, not leaving you guys in the dark, sorry for the long dated response.

Hope everyone had a great Holiday weekend. I know we all sure did! Much needed time off!

Ok, I have received a few emails about gauges not showing up. Im not 100% sure how many from here did not receive there gauges but I need to know, it seems that someone has taken them out of our mailbox, which was packed full. You guys are not the only ones this has happened to. I have a few cusomters with the same problems, I have contacted USPS, as all packages were insured, however it is unclear at this time what will happen. But new gauges are being made. So please email me sales@sh-autotrends.com with the subject Contour GP Gauges not received.

As far as fitment on the HVAC, where is it not fitting? These panels will also be remade and corrected. I thought they were a good fit, however I will remake them if yours do not fit, if anyone has pics that would be great, also email those to me so I can get them corrected on Autocad. Thats the bad thing about no having the car here to test it on.

Any other issues I will reslove within the next few minutes.

Thanks,
Tyler