This oneâ??s for all the people that know who this oneâ??s for.

Thanks to Tom for making the design and me for making it correct.

300mm front rotors and 280mm rear rotors using the stock calipers. This would work on any stock disc brake car. (including ~98.5+ SVTâ??s)

300mm SVT Focus front rotors with E1 rims that even have inner wheel weights.

280mm Bendix (ex)front rotors on the rear.

There are larger pictures on my website.

I have had them on for nearly 2000 brutal miles that includes: repetitive 60-0 testing, high spade fade testing, my typical driving, etc. My pad wear is ideal as shown on the rotors. I have had every thing apart numerous times to check every thing. All the hardware is grade 10, the spacers are non-ferrous stainless steel, the front adapter bracket is 1/2" & the rear is 3/8� - both high carbon plate steel. The adapter brackets are painted with high temp black paint. The OEM caliper brackets, calipers, & rotors are painted with silver VHT.
I have Stainless Steel lines. I consider these a must due to the fact that the caliper position is rotated radially.

The improvement in braking is a lot better then I expected. The average braking distance over 10 stops, which factors in fade, dropped nearly 20 feet. My best one time braking distance improved 8 feet, from 124 to a very tire limited 116. Stock was 131 feet. The fade resistance is just excellent at any speed.
I tested the previous brake setup right before I did the changes. I was running Bendix CT3 pads and rotors. I first tested the change to 300mm fronts and performance ceramic pads. I then installed the 280mm rears (my old Bendix fronts) with KVR pads. I went with KVR over â??stockishâ? pads because during the testing I was doing I had noticed the brake bias was still a bit imbalanced towards the front. With the higher CoF KVR pads the rear now feels more stable under hard braking and any braking in the corners.
I have included the braking data from AutoSpec Rotors and Bendix T2 pads. (from Stazi a while ago) My car was a bit lighter & had 225/50 KDW tires when I did that testing. My car has gained a few pounds back in its old age. Luckily Iâ??ve lost a couple myself.
I flushed the fluid at the beginning and between every test. Iâ??m using ATE super blue. It is quite good as many others already know.

The test runs are two groups of five consecutive 60-0 mph stops. There is roughly a five minute period of moderate driving, for me, between the groups in order to go back and repeat them in order again. I feel this is a very good indication of fade. I also think that using the average braking number results this way is a better barometer of the braking systems real ability. Call it braking under the curve. The average also is also an indicator of how they would handle stops from higher speeds as well.

The weather and my camera have both sucked recently so I do not have any good car pictures. (side view) I'm fixing the camera part because I should have my new one in a few days. In the mean time here is an okay side view picture I took on the way home today. Better ones soon hopefully.

Looks stock doesn't it? I love that.

I updated my pages.

2000 SVT #674 13.47 @ 102 - All Motor! It was not broke; Yet I fixed it anyway.