This weekend I decideed to clean my UIMs w/out removal. At wall mart I picked up 2 cans of B-12, and a beer bong looking thing. The first method I tried was to let the b12 run thru each vaccum line with engine running. I did not get much smoke out of the back and the only difference I noticed was probably from the TB cleaning I did. I just sprayed some Valvoline carb cleaner in and used a tooth brush, then a clean rag to get the crap out. I did notice a slight improvement in throttle response but nothing big.

The next day, I tried something different. I had the engine running and poured some b12 in. The engine stalled and I kept if off. I poured some more b12 in one hose, then the other. I let the car sit like this for about 1/2 hour. When I started the car, it sounded bad, nasty idle, bad smell and of course the smoke. The engine eventually smoothed out and I started driving. The difference from the second method was much more noticable. Must be from the b-12 sitting on the valves and breaking up the carbon. Tonight I'll do it again only I'll use Sea Foam. I've heard people say it's worth the extra $. I reccomend this 2nd method for anyone who like me is scared to remove the IMs.