This thread is for listing items you want to sell (FS), want to buy (WTB), or trade locally. Please adhere to the guidelines below. The regular classifieds disclaimer also applies.

1-Per forum rules, prices may not be listed. Please contact the seller for more information.

2-All inquiries should be conducted backchannel: PM, email, AIM, whatever. (this means don't repond to a post in this thread!!)

3-Please contact me to de-list an item. Listings will be cleared periodically to keep the thread manageable.

4-Don't forget your pickup location, if it's not in your profile already.

5-Classifieds posts posted outside this thread are still subject to my wrath. (if you edit a classifieds post that I already have changed and locked you will be banned for a week, no exceptions)

6-If you are not located in the EGL region please do not post ads in this thread.

We're going to try this for a month or so to see how this works out. If people can follow the rules set for this then it will last, if people can't follow the rules then this will be removed.

-Mark

1999 Black-N-Tan SVT Contour #291 Check out CD338.com:: The Premier Ford Fusion Site!