Hi all.

My wife and I will be spending 4 nights in Myrtle Beach the week of Memorial Day. Neither of us have been there but she has always wanted to go. This will be a pure "get away and relax" stop after spending Memorial Day weekend in Charlotte and going to the Coca-Cola 600 NASCAR race.

I currently have reservations at the Holiday Inn-Oceanside (ocean view room ) because I am a Priority Club member. After booking the rooms, I have done some searching and found lots of good reviews, and a few not-so-good ones (mostly around cleanliness, otherwise fine). The reservations can be changed if there are better places to stay, no problem. My taste in hotels is more toward the mid to upper mid level, not Super8, Motel6, etc. High end hotel or resort may be doable if the cost is truly justified.

In addition to lodging suggestions (on the beach?), I'm also looking for places to go, things to do, places to eat for those occasions when we decide to leave the beach.

Thanks for any help you can give.

Bob Johann SoundQ SVT 1998 T-Red SVT Contour #3088 2001 IASCA Pro Street 1-600 Champion 2002 SLAP Pro Street 1-600 Champion 2002 MECA SQL Master Class Champion 2003 IASCA StreetX 1-600 Champion 2005 SLAP Expert Street Champion