Hey all. I have searched and come up with a lot of the same kind of stuff. Any way I need some answers, opinions
I have a 3L block from 02 escape bored .020 over, already filled for use as hybrid, I have crank and rods, no pistons, svt heads with new valves and 5 angle valve job, also I have the timing components needed for hybrid.

ok, the plan is to run N/A high compression with future nitrous use. what would you recomend for C/R. And what pistons should I use, OE or Aftermarket, what C/R will I get with .020 over OE piston with the svt heads

Next I need recomendations on an intake to use, I can get a metal taurus intake for dirt cheap, is that a split port style or oval port, looks like Stazi's for reference.

Next I know to get the newest oil pan from bill, but there is no windage tray or oil pump pick-up with the block, what should I get

Next what brand head Gaskets should I use

Next Camshaft selection, I have no cams either, sould I use svt cams, 3L cams wouldnt have water pump drive right?

Ok finally this is going in a 95 contour mtx. What will I need for tuning on the OBD1 system, I will need injectors as well, I have a fuel rail, return style I believe. Thanks In advance for all the help and if I missed something searching I am sorry, there is a lot of info I dont know what to use and not use.

95 mystique daily driver 96 mystique parts car 95 contour 3.0L oval port swap in the works check my classified ad