I would like to plan the next installment of this years NFS (need for speed for those that are acronym challenged) runs. I proposed the 15th and the 29th of April, getting nearly unanimous response for the latter.

I plan an approx 4 pm departure, (we will need to stick to the departure time due to the restaraunt reservation) allowing approx 3 hours of daylight driving and maybe 2 hrs in the dark. It will require a reservation at the Kirkland Jct restaurant so I'd like for some folks to commit to a list of names so I can get on with it.

As I mentioned it will depart MUCH EARLIER (4 pm) and ON TIME this time. I would hope folks could arrive with enough petrol too, so fill it up on the way here. Let's stick with the departure from the North Phoenix Happy Valley Town Center. Seemed to work out ok last time. For anyone registered on the Focaljet, just log in and check
under Dezert Focus, the thread shouldn't be hard to find.

Rodewaryer in - (29 April)
SVTCTR15 in - (29 April)
Massive in - (29 April)
Broke_two_foci in - (29 April) Massives co pilot.
Vduuub in - (29 April)
tparker in - (29 April)
FocusAZ1 in - (29 April)
lil_silver_rocket maybe - (29 April)
phxtravis maybe - (29 April)
SVTRallyFocus maybe - (29 April)

SVTRallyFocus is suggesting a additional hill and without knowing the details, it could very well be added as a diversion off the planned route. All told this will be about an hour longer than the last run.

Does anyone that went on the last run have one of my radios? I am still missing the red one I loaned out on the last drive.....

Dezert Focus Member and Fan of all Euro-Fords. Once driven to the Darkside, there's no turning back.