I've been trying to work with Todd James, the director of the fort wayne scca division and apparently we can't swing setting up an autocross like we did last year. Todd told me about a month and a half ago that there may be some confliction with our SZ schedule but he would look into it. I got an email back from him a few days ago, saying that there is an autocross in Peru, IN thats being hosted by the Indianapolis Region.

Maybe this is a good thing, since I think about half the people that autocrossed last year were still hungover from the night before and the other half that "promised" to autocross backed out. Perhaps it would be better to let everyone get their rest and we could look into doing something after 11AM.

I think there is a pretty cool outdoor Go-Kart track less than 10 miles away or so from the hotel. We could look into doing that instead. Its really up to you guys. If you just want to hang out at the hotel and recover from your hangover on the day of departure we can do that too.

Jim Hahn 1996 T-Red Contour SE Reborn 4/6/04 3.0L swap and Arizona Dyno Chip Turbo Kit 364 whp, 410 wtq @ 4,700 rpm