Hey guys. I have an issue I hope one of you can help me with. Short end of the story: I need some rims for my SVT. On the cheap. That roll. Don't even care if they're steelies, just that they're 15" or larger, 4 X 108.

The story goes something like this...a week ago I was driving while at work. I was on a narrow two lane road on the Navy base. I crossed the white line on the right avoiding sideswiping a semi that was crossing the double yellow lines to my left. It wasn't exactly an emergency maneuver...this happens all the time on this road. Unfortunately for me, just over that white line where I crossed, the road is eroded away a bit. Essentially it's a huge pothole. Both right tires hit it. HARD! I had only 1/4 mile to my destination, so I continued on, not thinking the damage was as bad as it was. As soon as i exited my car I noticed my front tire was rapidly losing air. I then rushed out to Les Schwab to asess the damage.

Two of my rims are bent, one fatally. One tire is likely damaged beyond repair, but I'm not sure. Not sure about alignment or suspension parts yet...I'll cross that bridge when I get to it. Luckily I have the lifetime alignment at Firestone.

So where I'm at with this: The car is sitting in my driveway making me sad. I'm working on a deal for another set of E0 rims, but I won't have them for some time. I have to pay for them, which will take a bit of time, then they have to be shipped. I just need something to get me on the road now. Call em winter rims, whatever. Don't care if they're pretty.

OK, this is the part where I grovel:

PLEEEEEEEASE!!!

I'm down in Portland this weekend. I'll be driving back north through Seattle on Sunday, so I can pick up from anywhere. Let me know!

'98 SVT Contour, in at least 639 pieces 4 Speed MTX...synchro and shift fork replacement in progress