Eric my boy, this is Branden from wichita. i came up to KC a couple times a few years ago and met up with you and the rest of the kc crew. i had the t-red 98.5. i did sell it because i had just broken up with my old girlfriend and was worried about money. i couldnt stomach the thought of getting rid of my bike (GSXR 750) so i sold the tour. i sold it to my ex-girlfriend who shortly their after blew the motor then blew the tranny. she got hitched with ex-bestfriend and they still have it, i think. i did see in the classifieds on this site he put it on there for sell. i never heard if he sold it or not. anyways. i should have never sold that car cause right after i sold it, i got a promotion and everything would have been ok. anyways again, i am looking for another Csvt. i would really like a 2000 model but it kills me that all i see is tan interior. i think the dark blue interior looks much better. anyways, for the third time..........thats my story and i have a lot of questions for you guys about some new products i am seeing on here for these cars. like B&G springs, they look good. and are there any new exhaust systems out for these? i need to get my parts list started. it's great to see your name on here and it's good to be back. lets keep in touch. tell outlawed and rest of those hellions i said whats up.

we are on a mission, with overtones of extreme personal danger