Alright Price Break down I'll do each individual switch for 5 dollars. I'll do the main switch for 15. Max price of 25 dollars for all.

I went to the junkyard today and picked up 3 main switches. I also have many individual switches for lock and Unlock. To make this process quicker I would like to send each person a main switch panel, an unlock switch and a switch for the sunrrof if they have one. This way I could have more orders going at once. To send a whole set for each person would require me to go purchase many more individual switches. I am willing to start this gb now. Please send me a PM if you are interested that includes your name and address, phone number, and what color leds you would like. If its ok with you I will include a flat fee of shipping of 5 dollars (I have to ship 2 times) that would make the grand total for a set 30.00. So the way it would work is you would send me 50.00. I would then mail you the prementioned switches. After I recieve and complete you switches I will ship them to you. Upon recieving my switches back you get 20.00 returned to you.

Thanks, Jon

1999 Black Contour V6 5 speed. http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2072975/