Originally posted by posthuman63t:
Lol, my intentions aren't to mess anyones GB up. I just mean, there is already another guy on here that makes these vnyls (and many others). So since someone else is going to offer these as well...you'll have to compete with Parkedcar's quality and price. I bought decals from him about 4 or 5 months ago for $10 shipped. I read on contour2.org he is selling them for $15 shipped. So you might want to ask him on prices for yourself.

My precious comment wasn't meant to be bad!!!

If you bought some already then you don't apply to this GB. I'm just saying that I'm going to make some for myself and if anyone else wants them then they can get them for a cheap price. Parked car was selling www.contour.org decals for $10 before and I can do them for $5. If I can do them cheaper why not do it for the sake of the CEG? If there was no competition in business everything would cost a [censored] load of money. If you are already loyal to Parkedcar so be it. In the decal business it is not hard to compete with with anyones quality or price if your doing it just for fun. I

98 Lime Green SE w/SVT Kit, Projectors, CF Hood, 18" Rims, GC's, Shaved, System 98.5 Silver SVT #5737 Black FSVT Rims, MSDS, BAT Drop 85 Toyota PU Lifted 06 GSX R 600 Black/Silver My Rides