Im thinking we can meet at one of the parking lots on campus. There is one where we should have plenty of space without bothering anyone, especially on Saturday. This will also give anyone who would like to grab a peek at the campus a chance to check it out. It is also easy to get to.

So I guess we are meeting at 9am?

The directions are easy. From the south you guys will take I25 north until you see the US 36 / Boulder exit. You will take this all the way into Boulder. Near the end, 36 will curve to the right, and the speed will drop (watch out for speed traps. They love to make quota at this speed limit drop). There will be a stoplight (the very first one). Turn left at the light onto Colorado Ave. (there are two turn lanes, get in the left one). You will see a huge parking lot on your left at this point. Turn left at the 1st light on Colorado (again, be in the left of the two lanes). At this point you should see the entrance to the parking lot. Turn into the lot. Remember to yeild to pedestrains on campus! They own the roads around here.

Im thinking we will meet on the east or far end of the lot. Ill check it out this Saturday to make sure it wont be busy, but it will be finals weekend then so who knows. I dont think CUPD will bother us, but I dont have any first hand experience with that, lol. Just dont be stupid.

If this doesnt sound OK, let me know. I can pick out another spot.

The parking lot can be seen in the middle of the screen (the SE corner of colorado and regent). The parking immediately south is a parking garage.
http://local.google.com/?t=h&om=1&ll=40.007574,-105.260621&spn=0.00604,0.011351

OK with everyone?

BTW, Im loving the idea of a meet I dont have to travel to. Once in a lifetime for me!

Last edited by KingpinSVT; 04/27/06 07:03 AM.

#4559 of 6535 born on Feb 17, 1998 Black 1998.5 CSVT FOR SALE [cleaning house]: SVT rear swaybar. Reasonable offer and its yours!