Greetings,

This is going to be my first post on this forum. For starters, I am currently stationed overseas and will be returning back to the states next month towards the end of Feb. I am going to be stationed at Dover, Delaware. I currently own an 85 AE86 Toyota Levin coupe-the last rear wheel drive Corolla before Toyota seriously f-ed up and made them all front wheel drive. Anyhow, that car is going up for sale soon.

I have been looking all over the place on the internet for my next car, and I was at one point very interested in purchasing a 91-92 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 but decided against that because of the high maintenance those cars required. Plus, those cars are pretty old so no telling what the previous owner(s) has put them through.

So I searched around some more and found some information on the Contour SVT and really liked what I read. My first car was an 86 Taurus and that car was a POS, but I'm willing to try out Ford again for the second time. I currently own a 93 Accord SE sedan but I let my sister borrow that car for her time in college. So, I am looking to buy a 99+ Contour SVT preferably silver in color. Black is ok. I have cash readily available and will pay on the spot if I find the one I am looking for. If there is anybody interested in selling their 99+ CSVT, let me know because I want to work with you! Thanks for the space. And to erase any doubts, I am not a "flake": I'm serious.