I actually have a dyno scheduled for next Thursday for the Cougar. Excessive Motorsports in Manassas, VA was where we held a chapter dyno a few years back- They were d*cks to us back then, but the dude I spoke to today seems cool. Told him what was up with the car, and he said he didn't want to tune it, but he'd let me on the dyno for 3 runs with the wideband O2.

Now here's the dilema. I still have my 2nd ADC chip (1st one was defective). It ran well, but didn't open the secondaries . The 4th chip is in the car (the 3rd ADC chip ran the car so lean it wouldn't pull much past 4k - Needless to say, I pulled it out immediately). Problem is the thing is drowning in fuel at its leanest of 3 settings Keith gave me.

Which do I dyno on? Pin the secondaries open and see what happens with the 2nd chip, or run rich as hell with the 4th chip? Running <10:1 A/F will crack piston ring lands over 3 runs, I fear...

Dan G. and his Cougar Forged internal (Diamond & Pauter) full 3L, "Monster" Kinger F/I cut & P&P, T3/4 60 trim .82A/R ADC turbo, SPEC Stage 3, Torsen, Greddy Profec-B SPEC II, Apex'i Timer, Lots of Gauges! Used to have: 3.0L SVT hybrid