before you say im stupid or cant spell bla bla bla im going to go ahead and say i dont care... second my idea is simple take some 120 mm computer cooling fans place them on or near the radiator ....wire them all up in parralel to reduce the resistance and heat... hook the how ever many fans u used to a relay... im intermediate when it comes to electronics so excuse my extra/missing knowledge of things... what i want to do is get a 20 amp switch and hook it up to a double post quad throw relay .... hook up the 2 switches to the relay one for turning on all fans and one for turning on half of the fans.... then ofcourse the relay is powered by the battery which in turn when you hit the switch the relay throws the current 4 ways to 4 fans provideing extra cooling.... thats a crazy idea of mine that i thought of when adding cooling fans to my computer.... what other thing or ideas would be good for a project like this... i know heat is a problem because the fans would be exposed to alot of heat but ive come up with small heat shields that would go around the fans not even half a inch but would protect them from extreme heat... i have a prototype that im working on just for fun ... also apart from electronics i also had a crazy idea to hook up flexible pipeing from the front end of my contour cause it has those 2 holds on each corner with nothing there.. and run those 2 pipes together and into the intake which theoreticaly would provide cold air butt would increase water intake by 80 percent lol.. i get crazy ideas i like to try from time to time i draw alot of them out in my mind and try to build some but i cant find millitary relays and things like that.... yeah dont be dumb millitary components for those who dont know are sold to the public millitary just means there performance parts not oem lol