OK, so after installing my struts yesterday I got a feel for just how much stiffer the car is. I started to jack up the car towards the front of the drivers side. After lifting the front an inch or so, the back starts to raise as much as the front.

After getting a jack stand right behind the front drivers side tire (drivers side rear tire off the ground too, but not trying to raise that one), I started to jack up the other side. This time I placed the jack more towards the middle of the car. When I started to jack the passenger side up, the whole car started to lift off the ground! The back end didnt drop back down until I placed a jack up by the pass. front tire and dropped the jack from the middle of the car!

Hopefully I explained it well, but dang the chassis is so much stiffer. When driving its very noticable as well. The car feels more solid, and you can fell the body moving as one instead of creaking and twisting over bumps and raises.

Pulling into parking lots or driveways with inclined entrances is where you can really notice (coming in at an angle). You may not have noticed before, but after the install you can really tell how much your body twisted to conform with the road. After the install you can really tell the suspension is doing all of the work.

#4559 of 6535 born on Feb 17, 1998 Black 1998.5 CSVT FOR SALE [cleaning house]: SVT rear swaybar. Reasonable offer and its yours!