Originally posted by BrApple:
Originally posted by CSVT1214:
Errr, everytime I check my status on UPS, it says the delivery date is changed.

I was supposed to receive it today, but it was sent to Mass. for processing instead of CT.

The delivery date has already been pushed once already.

yeah what the hell, the info says it was ready to go on the 27th but they didn't get shipped until the 31st so instead of the 3rd they are coming on the 6th ...

the reason is because when i print out the label ups immediately emails the receiver with notification. but, i print them out at my house and then get over to johns to slap them on the packages who then takes them to work to hand them to the UPS guy. for various reasons this may get delayed at this point; not possible on weekends since UPS not accepting or john not at work, sometimes john is off on some weekdays, sometimes his pos taurus wagon isnt running right so he drives the sho to work which can only hold so many of these things, etc etc.... want excuses? i got a million of em
did you receive an email from UPS when they actually shipped/were accepted by UPS?

some people's were delayed due weather or some other ups misfortune. i just sent a care package to kokopellian and it said there was a "late train delay"

Originally posted by Tourgasm:
Sometimes you can mess up a word so bad that spell check doens't know what the hell you're talking about.