Originally posted by CRZYDRVR:
Originally posted by bensenvill:
STOP!!!

notice I used the word REDNECK in that sentance...

Damn, I was hoping against hope that it would work. Just sucks because Im damn good at welding, but I have to pay someone else to weld these on

svt4stv, did you get my PM? My computer was having fits yesterday.

yes i did ken. did you get the UPS email? you should have. yours shipped out today.

the redneck install sounded good but the newly given advice makes sense. although....that's how John put his in. BUT his is a 1st gen SHO and theyre SFCs are only about three feet long (if that). he said his have been just fine, but im not sure that would be something you can easily tell, until down the road, when its possibly too late. hopefully Stazi can chime in on this one

Tourige, although you live in Canada, im assuming you have to have a not-so-nice side of town... that's where i took mine to get done. little "mexican" exhaust shop. they had no problem slapping those puppies on. and for just $60 too. is it possible for you to slip across the border to some shady US town?

PS, John cranked out two more sets tonight after he got home from work. ill package them up tomorrow and try to hunt down a UPS guy to hand them to. the next two peeps should receive an email soon....

Originally posted by Tourgasm:
Sometimes you can mess up a word so bad that spell check doens't know what the hell you're talking about.