here's the first batch that is already now in transit

here's one of John's loyal customers that came in for a "simple" clutch job. a cleeeeeaaannn stock SHO that traveled all the way from NY! didnt break down even ONCE! i know, hard to believe!

of course, good ole Murhpy's law, the stock clutch replacement the guy bought came with the wrong throwout bearing so now this car is sitting here in pieces all week till the right parts hopefully show up!

sooooo, John needs to finish this stupid clutch job, fix my fuel rail leak AND drive to san diego to buy another friggin sho! hopefully, we can knock out another ten sets which will more than cover the rest of who's pain their balances so far. hopefully the whether will be good

ps in case your contour is not running, or you cant find someone to weld them in for you, or you wreck your car before you even get them.....we have found another use for them so you dont have to toss them out. for you short playas out there, you can use them as the world's sturdiest stilts!

just dont diss to hard on my haircut that i needed or my big gut. and YES, the steel can handle the weight!

Originally posted by Tourgasm:
Sometimes you can mess up a word so bad that spell check doens't know what the hell you're talking about.