Originally posted by Buckshot77:
Personally, I'd combine the data and use it that way. If two people pay the balance on the same day but one was ahead of the other for the initial payment, then they get the set first. Otherwise, if you return to the original list only, you'll have people who've paid the whole amount waiting a long time for people early on the list that haven't paid the full amount. Personally, my car is out of commission for the time being, so I don't need them this instant, but I wanted to pay so I could get a set as soon as one is ready and to help fund the whole buy.

Rick

I don't even think that this should be up for discussion ... he who pays first get's first! It's like standing in line and then having the guy letting people in choose randomly ... it isn't fair to those of us who have paid in full. We have proverbally "put our money where our mouth is" whereas everyone else has only put a portion forward with no gaurentee that they will pay the balance.

I'm not saying this because I was like one of the top 5 to pay the balance and I'm low on the original list ... I'm in the same boat as Buckshot77 here ... it's going on my Cougar which is still not on my radar for buildup till late spring/early summer. I just don't think it's fair. In fact, it's contrary to everything that we have been taught since kids if you think about it.