ok, now the payments are starting to come in. i have a little question for you guys...

originally, i stated that i would send these out in order of who signed up and sent in their deposit, if they had paid in full. so i receive a few balance payments from people at the top of the list, and one from the bottom. no problem, no other payments received yet. now....i have received more payments, some from near the top and the rest from scattered all over, in no particular order

soooo.....should i send them according to the list's order or according to the order the remaining balance was actually received? if i do the first, then people who paid immediately will be bumped and could have some waiting to do...

ill do a poll to see what you guys think. and if you have any good reasoning, feel free to add it. but lets not start any arguments. i wanted to ship out a LOT of them right away but due to high winds we've been having we've had to cut back on the welding

john busted out two more last night after he got home from work at around 7pm. so, five more will ship tomorrow. three of you know who you are. im about to call UPS to work out friggin Canada's deal!

Shipping order
Ship according to the order of the GB final list
Ship according to receipt of final balance payments

Originally posted by Tourgasm:
Sometimes you can mess up a word so bad that spell check doens't know what the hell you're talking about.