today we met with a NECO mod to do a test-fit (they fit). afterwards we started to make more connectors but it got to windy. we were able to bust out ten total. we kinda, sorta did a set today but old man john is easily confused and made two lefts, instead of a left and a right (set #11) the green CEGers below got the go-ahead for shipment tomorrow (if everything goes as planned).

1. Stazi
2. Rawburt
3. Tourige
4. Hsoverma
5. Fastcougar
6. Pole 120
7. KingpinSVT
8. enigma11211
9. DanCanuck
10. 5V7 Dr1v3r627 or SVT Driver627
11. JEDsContour

UPS should be emailing you guys your tracking #s some time tomorrow. i want to see if they do so i dont have to type in these long ass tracking #s for everybody if they dont by tomorrow night ill send them.

everyone, please be sure you list your real name AND your sig name in your balance payment. if you like, you can include your phone # too so i can give it to UPS so they can call you if they have trouble delivering or something. please also let me know, with your balance payment, if these are being sent to a business or residence.

Originally posted by Tourgasm:
Sometimes you can mess up a word so bad that spell check doens't know what the hell you're talking about.