el padrone! your payment didnt have a username and it said it came from tour96se!
luckily i know who pole is and chris put kingpin in his payment. good boy

people, please put your full name AND your username IN your payment info. i will print these out and ship them according to this info. please do not forget to add names or use five different surnames so i go all with this. im trying to run a tight ship here to keep things as efficient as possible.

as for the holes. there are too many people who want holes or dont want holes. we would rather just let you drill your own holes wherever you want them to be. my welder is from a snowy area and doesnt think its much of an issue. he feels that the air will blow right through pushing out any water/junk that may be inside. also something about if its just sitting, snow isnt going to get inside them (or something like that) and when you drive it the stuff should be aired out. i dont remember all the details of his snowy reasoning...

the finalized product will look like what my bars looked like before i put them on. except for the paint, which i added myself anyways. remember, we're trying to manufacture and send these puppies out as quickly as possible to you guys.

Originally posted by Tourgasm:
Sometimes you can mess up a word so bad that spell check doens't know what the hell you're talking about.