I live in Tacoma and work in Lacey (just north of Olympia and just south of DuPont) as far as Olympia goes the west side is nice SAFE and by the mall. Lacey is a good area to live but you will pay a lot for not very much. DuPont has lots of nice housing but it will cost you, avg. 1bdr is like $900+ a month but you get what you pay for. Lakewood for the most part is no good, not to say you can�t find something nice there, but it has a higher crime rate then the towns around it. Tacoma is your best bet. Its only 15-30 mins from Dupont. Has stuff to do movies, mall, and miner league baseball. In Tacoma stay away from downtown and most anything east of I-5. North Tacoma Is the safest part by far. The small town of Ruston (its not a suburb but its like one) or near it is the best place to live (and of course its where I live ) Parkland Is not to bad if you live by the collage; the rest of it is just as bad as Lakewood. Spanaway/Graham are a little bit Father away 25-45 mins from DuPont and are both Suburbia HELL. Graham is cow country. Spanaway dose have Bad traffic at rush hour and the north side of Spanaway is not all that safe but not to bad. Spanaway dose have the Wal*Mart. Witch led's me to my last town. Puyallup Safe, clean, mall, Wal*Mart, movies, and home to the second biggest fair this side of the Mississippi (look it up) but there is alot of traffic back up in this town, like 24hrs a day. The only part that really has any Apt.s is in South Hill. I would look on apartments.com or forrent.com for a place. If you have any Q's fell free to ask me.

Tyson

"I guess of all my uncles, I liked Uncle Cave Man the best. We called him Uncle Cave Man because he lived in a cave and because sometimes he'd eat one of us. Later on we found out he was a bear" http://www.cardomain.com/ride/586498/1