Just though I would post this for you guys to check out. Innovative has a newer wideband they're selling now with a gauge type display instead of their normal hand held unit. I'll be picking one up shortly. They have a few color combos and a handful of othre custom junk you can do to them (looks wise), but Innovative is one of the best widebands I've had experience with. I was going to go with the UEGO, but I've been seeing more than a few people say the readings you get from it are quite jumpy. Anyhow, I'm using the wideband to tune a map clamp I have on my car which controls the AFR. The map clamp is sort of like the an Apexi AFC, only I can just tune it once for the whole RPM band as opposed to in specific RPM incraments. Sounds cheap, and it is ($32), but its very functional and as long as you keep an eye on your AFR its easily the best bang for your buck mod on the SRT4. The AFR on the SRT4's are goofy though. Anything over 12.4 or so is dangerous without some type of high octane fuel and a decent amount of luck. I will be tuning my car to see no more than a 12.2 AFR.

Here it is:
http://www.innovatemotorsports.com/xcart/customer/home.php?cat=252

'03 SRT-4 50 trim turbo + support