a trunk with a built in spoiler kinda like the "nascar" one but less than half the height would be cool. kinda like the small M3 lip spoiler that at least one CEG member has:

mystiquevltwin's ride:

subtle but good looking... maybe a bit taller and spanning the whole trunk.

widebody would be cool, but the problem i see would lie in the sideskirts. the fenders could be flared "easily" and bumpers could be made... but since our cars side skirts are virtually nothing, making them flare out wider and still look good probably isnt going to happen. look at the VW Golf R32 looking body kit that some have... the side skirts are blocky and terrible looking IMO on those.

feel free to take ideas from my chop of my SVT with the Hamann kit off of the Ferrari F430:

original thread with the full size chop image

I can play around with photoshop later this week and see if i can come up with anything that looks good...

Honestly, i am unable to afford to participate in such an undertaking, but i'm willing to help if i can to try and further the aftermarket for these wonderful cars

~Ryan 1999 T-Red SVT Contour 41k Miles #1701 / 2760 B&M, Custom Y-Pipe, Alpine HU, Pioneer 6x8's & 6x9's