Well, this thread really has turned into my own personal blog as of late. Finally some closure on this damned evil car ... it was towed Monday morning by a local salvage yard. I wasn't there to see it or take pictures as I was on a train heading to NYC.

From NYC, I caught the LIRR to Huntington and picked up my wife's new (to her) 02 Mountaineer. Shameless plug: the 97 Explorer that this Mounty is replacing is for sale ... click the link in the signature for more details.

So, until development continues, keep your eyes on the classifieds section as I have quite a few parts for sale ranging from the clock spring (brand new ... only 10-15 miles on it before rolling the car), to a front bumper (never on the car) with a Mirko splitter attached (splitter is cracked like most, but repairable).

I hope to pick this thread back up in about a month or two after I have sold the engine/trans and installed it for the new owner. In the meantime, I'm going back to the basics and building up my race block for a few hours each night when I feel like it.