Originally posted by fastcougar:
Originally posted by warmonger:
Too bad, I could have sold you the SVT TB, accordion, airbox, MAF housing (minus the electronics), all slightly used.

I'm sorry, I didn't realize that you where replying to DanG. Read that from my point of view if you hadn't read Dan's post ... sound like "you COULD have", but no longer have it (i.e. sold your car).

I'll take everything except the TB (ordered new from Bill J) ... where do I send PayPal and how quickly can you ship?

Okay, I made a liar out of myself. I'm sorry but I can't seem to find the airbox and accordion. I know I had it before the movers packed us up and moved here last year.
But sorry.

I only have the TB, a couple of MAF-Filter adapters and some other goodies like injectors and stuff.

I even have a 3" aluminum adapter with injector mounting bosses for two external injectors. I had it designed to add extra fuel with some simple electronics and a tap on the fuel rail. It added fuel based on a fixed throttle position and then a potentiometer adjusts the duty cycle of the two injectors. So basically you step on the pedal and at whatever position you set it begins to add fuel through the two injectors at whatever duty cycle. Usefull on older systems, for nitrous, or for use with an emanage.

Former owner of '99 CSVT - Silver #222/2760 356/334 wHP/TQ at 10psi on pump gas! See My Mods '05 Volvo S40 Turbo 5 AWD with 6spd, Passion Red '06 Mazda5 Touring, 5spd,MTX, Black