Originally posted by Stazi:
Just cap the fitting with a plug.

The return coupler has been capped with a 5/8" vacuum cap. The car has about 14 miles on it since it started and would have much more except I have quite a few seperate problems.

1) After being run past 1st gear, the car idles at 2,500+ RPMs ... that and it mooses ... sure sing of a dead IAC. I have a replacement IAC, but it has been too hot lately to work on the car.

2) There is a strang clunking noise from the driver's side front suspension. The lower ball joint is shot with a completely split to hell boot and completely void of grease. I have replacement joints & an air chisel, but again, I need to find the time. I also have front sway bar end links as well as those boots are torn to [censored] as well.

3) The battery is completely shot ... been completely dead the last two times I have gone to start it after sitting for 1+ day. Hopefully it's just the battery and not a wiring issue. I suspect a wiring issue because I noticed my break lights where on when I last turned the car off. I proceeded to open the door, mash the brake and then gently close the door. If I slammed the door, the brake lights would come on again.

So, Once I get the car sorted, I can begin driving her on a regular basis and break her in properly. So far, I haven't surpassed 1/2 throttle or 5,000 RPMs, but she is damn strong and not a single sign of any mechanical issues in the driveline.

I will post an update with pictures after overhauling the front suspension. I just hope it's not the struts or strut caps ... last thing I need is to drop more money into this car.