Route I plan on using is very simple ... I following the outlets of the stock headers so that I can create a "universal" up-pipe that can be used with or without stock headers, MSDS headers, or dare I say it ... those "other" headers which aren't being made any more. My goal is a very friendly bolt on setup that requires VERY little/No modification to the chassis. Currently, I'm working on how I plan to accomplish this AND retain use of the stock windshield washer fuild bottle.

I got word from my fabricator that the headers I had ordered are done and ready to be shipped. I should see them by Friday of next week hopefully and can get started on tubing routing. I have "taken a break" so to speak with 99.9% of the longblock buildup done. All I have to do now is to order "post style" Coolant Temp Sensor in the crossover pipe. Once that is fitted, I'm done with the longblock and ready to bolt up the trans. Obviously I must first fit the SPEC Stage III and SVT Flywheel, but that is less than a 30 minute job. Mate all that to the tranny and I'm good to start dropping it into the car.

I "may" still fab everything up outside the car, but I need a few bits of metal to simulate a fenderwell in order to bolt everything to my spare subframe ... much easier I think and less time consuming to simply fab everything with the engine/tranny in the car ... I'm still wrestling with this one.