Originally posted by fastcougar:
Thanks for the advice Tom ... unfortunately, I have already purchased the bottle w/fill, so I will be using it till it's all gone.

I have come to realized one thing. Even with all the right tools (I very few fabrication tools), this R&D takes time and money and I can now see why many fab shops charge what they do! But $6,000 for a "large" T3/T4 kit ... outrageous in my book and thus why I took the gamble on this SVT. I should have just saved the money and built up the Cougar and take it for a custom one-off setup or done what I am doing now and learn to do it myself and saved even more. Oh well, you live and learn.

Take this statement and look back over the years at the things I built, three separate systems in fact. All of them were working on ways to make the process you are going through more efficient and therefore more economical as well as make any subsequent parts to be equal or better in form and function.
I culiminated all that into the last kit which worked so well. I wasn't cheap per se, but I more or less made wide decisions on what needed to be upgraded and why.

Former owner of '99 CSVT - Silver #222/2760 356/334 wHP/TQ at 10psi on pump gas! See My Mods '05 Volvo S40 Turbo 5 AWD with 6spd, Passion Red '06 Mazda5 Touring, 5spd,MTX, Black